- 19-Feb-2013 to 28-Feb-2013 (EST)
- St Clair Shores, MI, USA
- Full Time
Health Care, Vacation, Dental, 401K
The Help Desk and PC Technician is responsible for maintaining and supporting the various technological equipment used by the staff of Viviano Flower Shop. This includes but is not limited to desktops, laptops, printers, security camerias, temperature monitors and wireless endpoints. The Essential Duties and Responsibilities listed below are not intended to be all inclusive. The Help Desk and PC technician will also perform other reasonable business-related duties as assigned by the CEO and other management. Viviano Flower Shop, Inc reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and support desktops, laptops, and printer functionality.
- Provide daily user support, hardware and software installation, troubleshooting, and long-term projects.
- Support users in technical issues, troubleshoot issues, and provide solutions in a timely manner.
- Purchase and maintain company hardware and software. Maintain documentation and inventory of computer hardware, other IT equipment, and configuration information.
- Diagnose and repair laptops, desktops, printers, and compatibility issues.
- Perform system security administration functions (i.e. create user profiles and accounts, assign file permissions, and establish password and account policies).
- Assist in development of Viviano Flower Shop websites by updating and enhancing functions, and may serve as liaison between the company and third-party web developers.
- Work overtime as required.
Education and Experience:
- At least 1 year experience in software/user support and PC maintenance
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Desktop.
- Experience supporting and diagnosing problems with various software packages including MS Office
- Experience in establishing VPN's and working with Active Directory
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Strong troubleshooting, diagnostic, and problem solving skills
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technology quickly
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit, stand and walk; talk or hear, in person and by telephone; use hands repetitively to finger, handle, feel or operate computers and other standard office equipment; reach with hands and arms; bend, kneel, crouch, and climb. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 25-30 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close and distance vision, the ability to adjust focus, depth perception, and color vision.
The Help Desk and PC Technician works under typical office conditions; and the noise level is relatively quiet. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!